Now a days Philippines is facing a huge troubles, politically and economically..
Well, there's nothing new in that news right? As many of us knew, Philippines is one of the most corrupt country. Unfortunately because of this some Filipinos are suffering from hunger. Not only hunger for food but also hunger for justice..
Everybody is affected of this problems aside of course I think to those people who are behind of these political crime.. (corrupt officials) Bec. of these crimes many of our children are in danger to to live a good life, have a good educaton and also in danger to be a good fellow.. Why? its bec. many of our youth today chose to do crime just to earn and feed their family, how much more those people that have families to raise... It is possible that children will not patronize their parents, so there's a possibility that the children will grow up and soon be liketheir parents..
I am against the crime, but this is a reality now here in our country.. Prices of our daily needs are hiking, and salary of our fellows are still the same.. Increasing families needs more, so there's a shortage in everything..
I just really hope and pray that despite of those we can still see brighter side, even not for us but for the generations to come... I know that its never easy, but at least there are people who hopes for that, and I am one of those..


No comments:
Post a Comment